ICLM's Events and Meetings
- Southern California Learning and Memory Symposium- a yearly event for laboratories interested in plasticity and memory.
- The ICLM Learning and Memory Lecture- a UCLA Special Lecture given by leading figures in the field
- ICLM Journal Club- a fun weekly event for discussion of discoveries in the field
- The ICLM Young Investigator Lectures are given by graduate students and post-doctoral fellows highlight some of the best research at ICLM laboratories
- ICLM Science Prize recognizes ICLM post-doctoral fellows and graduate students that made significant contributions to our community.